Your Wedding Day Salon & Spa
Thank you for your interest in our salon and spa for your wedding day.
We offer a variety of services for brides and their wedding parties. Some of the services that we offer for your special day include formal styling, makeup applications, manicures, pedicures, temporary lash extensions, waxing and massages. Our massage therapist is available Tuesday and Wednesday evenings as well as Friday and alternate Saturday mornings if you’d like to relax before (or after!) the big day.
For the Bride
Bridal Style – $160
Includes trial ($80 due at time of trial or $160 may be paid in full) – Bridal Styles are booked with extended time
BRIDAL MAKEUP – $70
Includes trial ($40 due at time of trial or $70 may be paid in full) – Bridal Makeup services are booked with extended time
For the Bridesmaids
UPDO Style – $70
A service that includes iron work and any pinning, which may include but isn’t limited to a half up style, braids, twists, and buns
Formal Style – $45
A service that involves iron work with the hair down, typically either straightened or curled
Blow Out Style – $38
Includes a shampoo & conditioning service, followed by a blowout with no iron styling
MAKEUP APPLICATION – $30
Full face makeup using Aveda and Erth Minerals makeup lines
Manicure – $30
Shellac – $40
Pedicure – $45
Salon Suggestions for your Wedding Day
• When considering trials, it is best to schedule the appointment as close to the wedding as possible. Usually the week of or the week prior to the wedding is recommended. (There are fees for trials)
• Trials include one style, possibly more if time allows. If you think you will need additional time for any of your trials, please let us know when you are making your appointment(s). We do charge for additional time.
• To help keep on schedule for your wedding day, please instruct all members of the wedding party receiving services to be at the salon at the same time. If not possible, please speak with the wedding coordinator.
• For make-up applications, please arrive with clean and moisturized skin.
• To achieve your desired look, bring in examples of hair and make-up to give your stylist and/or makeup artist.
• Please make sure you give 7 day notice if you or any of your wedding party no longer needs any of the services that you have scheduled. If a 7 day notice is not given, the bride will assume financial responsibility for those services.
• If there are special payment requests, please let us know in advance. (i.e. pay all together, individually, etc.) If brides want to pay for other wedding party members, we advise purchasing gift cards for these members ahead of time. That way, the individuals will be responsible for additional charges on the day of the event.
• Gratuity is appreciated. (Cash or Check only, no Credit Card Tips accepted)
Wedding Scheduling Questionnaire
Please fill out the form below to reserve your appointment. Once received & approved, we will create a schedule for you to review. Submitting this form will serve as an agreement to all of our pricing and cancellation policies. Please allow 7 days advanced notice for cancellations.